Conveniently located at 420 Main Street, Sturbridge Massachusetts; within one hour’s drive of Boston, Springfield, Providence, or Hartford. Set on nearly four acres in a colonial village setting, the Collection at Wight Farm has beautifully landscaped grounds including Cedar Street Café, a patio, fire pit, and a manicured field suitable for a variety of events.
Conference and Meeting Space
The Collection at Wight Farm has two buildings that offer corporate clients unique settings that are both rustic and functional.
- The Barn at Wight Farm: This beautiful space features a restored post and beam building that can accommodate a meeting of up to 150 guests.
- Alpheus Room: This function room is an ideal setting where a smaller group can assemble or break out from the main group. The room holds up to 60 guests and offers the same rustic feel as The Barn.
- Winthrop Room: This newly renovated space also features a restored post and beam building and will be able to accommodate a meeting of up to 125 guests beginning June 2021.
Table 3 Restaurant Group’s Cedar Street Café is located on-site, offering everything from coffee and pastries to catered breakfast and .
Whether planning an event for 25 or 150, you will enjoy gracious restaurant-driven hospitality and amazing cuisine when you hold your event at The Collection at Wight Farm. Each corporate meeting held at The Collection at Wight Farm is a fully customizable experience. We offer unique meeting room designs, assistance with audio-visual presentations, and inspired banquet cuisine by our in-house executive chef. Offering the following to ensure a memorable event:
- On-Site Event Planner
- Award Winning Restaurant-Driven Cuisine
- Superior Hospitality and Service
- Customized Menus
- Customized Meeting Packages
- Ample Complimentary Parking
- Seasonal Outdoor Settings
- Professional Audio-Visual Equipment and Service (partner-vendor)
The Barn at Wight Farm
420 Main Street
Sturbridge, MA 01566